Re: Digest Number 2051

  • Joe Krepps
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 30 11:06 AM
      Thanks for the info'! :)

      I thought the small photo in MR of the pieces looked like they all came
      together. Guess not. It's a _really_ nice looking structure. Too bad
      they didn't put a ruler in the photo so we could see how small it really is!

      (Apologies to the group for using "Digest Number 2051" as the Subject
      line! I noticed it just after I hit the send button and couldn't get to
      the Cancel button in time....it was a LONG weekend!)

      Is it safe to say that the other structures shown were built from pieces
      and not from "kits"?

      This is really encouraging!! I'm modeling Rheinfelden, Switzerland and
      "a town" in the Black Forest - I'll be scratchbuilding a LOT!!

      Best wishes,
      Joe