Very Ha[ppy Person

  • Mike Sharp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2004
      Hi Gang,
      I have just run my engines round my new track for the first time.
      Out of 12 loco's one non runner so far and that is the 8852 brown
      Swiss Crocodile.
      Best so far - and I have not put the wheel wipers on it yet is my
      Microtrains Blue Warbonet- brand new out of its box and a perfect
      slowrunner 13" long strait in 14 seconds-Real Time.
      Will post some photos later in week.
      Mike