Re: Speed Regulator : my engines warm-up !

  • kimvellore
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28 3:18 PM
      Mauro,
      What speed regulator are you using?. Looks like the regulator is
      not functioning properly. The Marklin transformer output is not a pure
      DC. When you say the loco slows down and stops could be the regulator
      is overheating and turning OFF. Try a pure DC source for the regulator.

      Kim

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Mauro and Laura"