Re: [z_scale] October MR

  • Reynard Wellman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27 3:09 PM
      Hello Rob,

      Yes, Bob Mitchell's entire article outlines how he built a
      nice building from our ZScratch. He did an outstanding job
      of weathering and painting his model. I hope that there
      are more modelers out there willing to experiment with
      our ZScratch line. There are many, many more variations
      of structures that can be built with this material.

      Best regards,
      Reynard
      http://www.micronart.com
      On Friday, August 27, 2004, at 03:07 PM, ztrack@... wrote:

      > The October issue of Model Railroader feature a very nice article on
      > Photoetched brass buildings. The article is by Bob Mitchell and all
      > the structures in
      > the article are Z scale! This is a great article and really shows the
      > MR
      > readers that kits and painting technique in Z scale are no different
      > then the other
      > scales. Congratulations Bob on a wonderful piece!
      >
      > Also, a photo appears in the News section of American Z Lines F59PHI
      > Metrolink passenger set. Though the photo is small, it is wonderful to
      > have more Z in
      > the news section.
      >
      > Finally, MR is listing that in the November issue of MR will be an
      > article on
      > a traveling Z scale suitcase layout. Any idea who's this may be? ;-).
      >
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com

      > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!� Highly addictive in Small
      > DoseZ!

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>