Re: [z_scale] MTL 2nd run Gundersons sold out at factory

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3 10:00 PM
      Sounds like I ordered my 1 lone gutherson just in time. I only bought one to decal the containers and take pics, but I had to order the new NYC boxcar to. I gotta control myself, I haven't bought any rolling stock or Locos in a long time, just the past week I bought 2 MTL cars & 2 Marklin steam Locomotives. Can't wait for the GP 35 <drooling>. Guess I'll have to make something new to sell to pay the bills (hint, it flashes). Good thing I have a underZtanding landlord <smile>

      Michael Hilliard

      Jeffrey MacHan <jmac_han@...> wrote:
      Hi Gang,

      A second source confirms that MTL has sold out at the
      factory their 2nd run of Gunderson container cars
      after only one day on the market.

      I guess it's pretty hard to send a more enthusiastic
      sign to MTL than that!

      Latest news on the GP35 is that MTL does not expect to
      be able to meet a Summer 2005 target date for
      introduction. The new timeframe is Fall 2005 when
      they also plan to introduce their track component
      system.

      My read is to look for the new MTL productZ at
      HobbyVisions (Los Vegas) or Trainfest (Milwaukee),
      both shows in October 2005.

      Jeffrey MacHan

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT