When are the AZL F59+Sounder train sets shipping?

  • Robert Ray
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      I keep looking at the photos I took at the show, and I am really ready
      to take delievery.

      Here is another photo I took on Andy's trestle:

      http://raybob.boche.net/Shows/images/Z_Sounder.jpg

      -Robert
    • ztrack@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        The Fluted Metrolinks and West Coast Expresses are shipping now. I was
        expecting a shipment with the Sounders to arrive today. It unfortunately did not so
        I am hoping it will be here tomorrow. My hope is to start shipping the
        Sounders this week. Fingers are crossed...

        I have been very pleased with the response to the West Coast Express. We have
        never had so many orders come in from Canada before. I am glad AZL made the
        decision to release a set for our friends up North.

        Great photo by the way!

        Rob Kluz

        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
        6142 Northcliff Blvd.