Z doubles for G in September "Dollhouse Miniatures Magazine"

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      Newsgroups: rec.models.railroad
      Date: 2004-08-01 11:12:08 PST

      In the Sept issue of Dollhouse Miniatures (another
      Kalmbach publication),
      Fred Stephenson shows how he put a Z-scale pike in the
      attic of a 1:12
      dollhouse, where it does a credible job of modeling a
      G-scale layout.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Ellen
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
        Jeff

        That is much like my farm--in which I used Z as my Garden Train.
        That is how I got started in Z. I have a few pics under Ellen's Farm
        in our photo section. I hope to add more pics when I find the time

        Ellen
        Indianapolis