Re: [z_scale] Removable Track Connection & Alignment

  • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
      >I like "I didn't think it could happen, either"

      It's funny when I think about it now, too.

      But seeing that E8 A-B followed by 8 streamlined passenger cars carreening
      off the end wasn't funny at the time. I had hard wood floors - so it
      sounded really bad too. The train suffered less damage than I expected -
      but more than I wanted :)

      This was way back when HO was still cool - so a while ago :)

      I'm still looking for atricles on lifouts - but it sounds like you really
      need something different - more like removable scenery etc.

    • d.f.avila@att.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2004
        ..well at this DESIGN/Track laying stage I can remove "anything" BUT I need a method to realign some tracks after I remove the stuff. I'm building on foam, so need something that will last. Obviously I can start off by gluing a plywood panel material down in the track area/end of a bridge, but I'm looking for something that I can sort of "pop off" and "pop on", but will have detailed track alignment. Electrical is the easy [I Think] part to pick up.

        ...don

        -------------- Original message from ted_lamar@...: --------------