Re: [z_scale] WIZ Kidz Update

  • Randy Smidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
      That's great news, Melissa. We hope to see you all at NTS 2005.

      I am truely amazed at how fast you all are getting off and running with the modules! Sounds like you all have a great group there. (That's Rob Kluz's que to ask you to do a write up on the group for ZTrack).

      Take Care,
      Randy Smidt
      Clifton, VA