Re: System Joerger Speed Controller (Plus QUESTION ON WIRING)

  • Mauro and Laura
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2004
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Deane Shepard" <Deane@D...> wrote:

      > Jeremy Brandon provided me with a prototype of his new improved
      speed controller ......>
      > As a user, the results are absolutely amazing

      Wow, I have one "old" (at this point!) from Jeremy (or System
      Joerger) speed controller purchased through Ztrack and I was already
      really impressed by it's great performance at low speed, even
      without particular tracks and loco wheels cleaning !

      I was going to order some more to operate the whole section of my
      layout station and goods/loco depot, but on the basis of your
      message, I will wait for the improved controller: now I'm looking
      forward to seeing it on the market!!!

      ONE QUESTION: would it be possible to also control the tracks of the
      Marklin turntable with this speed controller instead of connecting
      the usal 2 power wires from the turntable's original control box?

      Thanks,
      Mauro.
    • fred2mm
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2004
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Deane Shepard" <Deane@D...> wrote:
        > Jeremy Brandon provided me with a prototype of his new improved speed
        > controller for use in my latest cigar box railroad. ......
        > Deane S.
        > Overland Park, KS

        Hi,
        This controller certainly seems be the answer for slow running. I have been
        having trouble with keeping the speed down for shunting even general
        running on my Nn3 layout which is going to be rebuilt as I have now retired to
        a smaller house. I am UK resident but can't find anyone here who has heard
        of it. Could you please send details so that I may try to order from USA.
        Many thanks
        fred2mm alias Charles