Re: [z_scale] Photo of my first z-layout

  • Michael Hilliard
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi, very nice for a first layout, well done.

      Michael Hilliard

      Barry and Sue Vreyens <vreyens@...> wrote:
      Hi All,
      I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
      The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
      Thanks,
      http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

      Barry

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT