RE: [z_scale] Photo of my first z-layout

  • Rob Allbritton
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Nice Job! Especially with the terrain. Lots of folks just go up. You've
      discovered the secret of "digging down" early!

      Best,
      -Rob

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
        ---x> Hi All,
        > I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have
        put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working
        on it for 8 or 9 months.
        > The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
        > Thanks,
        x Barry, Thank you for sharing your photos. Was Sue
        your "silent partner" or did she mix plaster too? Well, the GREAT
        group just got larger, thanks to you, Barry and Sue. Isn't Z a
        kick !!!
      • Michael Hilliard
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
          Hi, very nice for a first layout, well done.

          Michael Hilliard

          Barry and Sue Vreyens <vreyens@...> wrote:
          Hi All,
          I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
          The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
          Thanks,
          http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

          Barry

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT