Re: [z_scale] Photo of my first z-layout

  • d.f.avila@att.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Really nice layout. I'm even more impressed with the photo presentation. I've never seen it done that way before.

      ...don

      -------------- Original message from "Barry and Sue Vreyens" : --------------

      > Hi All,
      > I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a
      > few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
      > The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
      > Thanks,
      > http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

      > Barry

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Rob Allbritton
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
        Nice Job! Especially with the terrain. Lots of folks just go up. You've
        discovered the secret of "digging down" early!

        Best,
        -Rob

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
          ---x> Hi All,
          > I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have
          put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working
          on it for 8 or 9 months.
          > The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
          > Thanks,
          x Barry, Thank you for sharing your photos. Was Sue
          your "silent partner" or did she mix plaster too? Well, the GREAT
          group just got larger, thanks to you, Barry and Sue. Isn't Z a
          kick !!!
        • Michael Hilliard
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
            Hi, very nice for a first layout, well done.

            Michael Hilliard

            Barry and Sue Vreyens <vreyens@...> wrote:
            Hi All,
            I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
            The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
            Thanks,
            http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

            Barry

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT