Photo of my first z-layout

  • Barry and Sue Vreyens
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1 7:53 PM
      Hi All,
      I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
      The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
      Thanks,
      http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

      Barry

    • d.f.avila@att.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1 8:02 PM
        Really nice layout. I'm even more impressed with the photo presentation. I've never seen it done that way before.

        ...don

        -------------- Original message from "Barry and Sue Vreyens" : --------------

        > Hi All,
        > I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a
        > few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
        > The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
        > Thanks,
        > http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

        > Barry

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Rob Allbritton
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1 8:43 PM
          Nice Job! Especially with the terrain. Lots of folks just go up. You've
          discovered the secret of "digging down" early!

          Best,
          -Rob

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1 8:58 PM
            ---x> Hi All,
            > I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have
            put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working
            on it for 8 or 9 months.
            > The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
            > Thanks,
            x Barry, Thank you for sharing your photos. Was Sue
            your "silent partner" or did she mix plaster too? Well, the GREAT
            group just got larger, thanks to you, Barry and Sue. Isn't Z a
            kick !!!
          • Michael Hilliard
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 1 9:41 PM
              Hi, very nice for a first layout, well done.

              Michael Hilliard

              Barry and Sue Vreyens <vreyens@...> wrote:
              Hi All,
              I have been a lurker for a while. What a GREAT group. I have put together a few photo's of my first layout. I have been working on it for 8 or 9 months.
              The photo album may take a while to load if your on Dial-up.
              Thanks,
              http://www.pioneer-net.com/~vreyens/layout.html

              Barry

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT