WIZ Kidz Update

  • Melissa Musante
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      Today our module group put together our layout for the first time. We
      weren't quite up and running yet but I have to say we're off to an
      impressive start! We had 6 members bring modules in varying states of
      completion totaling nearly 30' plus another 10' on the way!

      Mark was kind enough to bring his digital camera to the meeting place
      that Bill Dunn so graciously provided so I should have some pix up on
      zedsdepot.com by the end of the week!

      We're still not sure if we'll get to participate in Milwaukee's Train
      Fest in fall but we're doing everything we can to make that happen.

      HEY! If there's anyone out there lurking from MT or Marklin please put
      a good word in for us with John Tews! Plus, I invite any of you in the
      Milwaukee area to join us at our next meeting when we should be
      running! Write me off list and I'll get you the details.

      That's all the newz from Milwaukee for now.

      Melissa
    • Randy Smidt
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2004
        That's great news, Melissa. We hope to see you all at NTS 2005.

        I am truely amazed at how fast you all are getting off and running with the modules! Sounds like you all have a great group there. (That's Rob Kluz's que to ask you to do a write up on the group for ZTrack).

        Take Care,
        Randy Smidt
        Clifton, VA