Zecals Availability

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Hi All,

      I'd like to share with everyone the Z decals I have available now.
      As always, I'm still accepting custom work. Also, the replacement
      priter is working great and my hand has fully healed (to those that
      remember). The following is a list of currently finished and printed
      decal sets available, all 1-220 scale.

      1) Container decals for MTL Gutherson containers, 7 different roads,
      enough for 21 containers, including BN in the red white and blue
      logo/paint scheme. More to come soon.
      2) NYC passenger car decals for 6 cars 2 tone grey paint scheme
      w/white lettering & stripes & many car names
      3) SF passenger car decals for 6 cars silver paint w/black lettering
      4) WP passenger car decals (Zepher Lettering) for 6 cars silver
      w/black lettering & many car names
      5) UP pasenger car decals for 6 cars yellow/grey paint scheme w/red
      lettering & stripes & many car names
      6) NH gondola for 3 cars
      7) NH 40'Boxcar for 3 cars
      8) SP boody nose F7 A&B for 3 of each black paint with red lettering
      and stripes and nose
      9) BN 50' ribside boxcar set for 3 cars green paint w/white
      lettering
      10) RXSX penzee hopper decals, set for 3 cars silver sides black
      ends paint w/ black & white lettering and white bordered blue box

      All of the above come with various as appropriate spec markings,
      road #'s, etc. Prices range from $5 to $20, custom work higher &
      individually priced.

      I also have the artwork finnished for many roads and the markings
      for almost all (still waiting for the gutherson I just ordered) MTL
      cars, so I can make some decal sets to order without much wait time,
      just a matter of scaling to the cars you want to use them on.

      I'm also offering on a limited basis painting and custom decaling
      services, as well as lighting.

      Email me direct for more info, Thanks,

      Michael Hilliard
      P.O. Box 273