One more thing

  • Deane Shepard
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      In my post on the new cigar box layout photos, I forgot to include
      the fact that it will be on display at the National Garden
      Railroading convention in Denver August 12-15. It will be in the
      River City Bridge & Trestle Works booth.

      I know there are several of us who have both Z and G scale
      railroads. Maybe we can entice some more of the "big boys" to the
      small side.

      Deane S.
      Overland Park, KS