RE: [z_scale] GLUE for TRACK

  • d.f.avila@att.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
      ...many thanks. Back to Home Depot or Lowes. Both are close by. I get some funny looks when I buy stuff and the "friendly" clerk assures me the project will be nice when finished, but they can never figure out why I am buying so little stuff and "Z" trains means zilch to them..

      ...don

      -------------- Original message from "Dale Wiese" : --------------

      > Don,
      >
      > You really want the kind labeled "Small Projects", and the label is red, not
      > maroon. This kind does not react with foam or plastic products, and is
      > intended to be permanent. The water soluble kind might cause problems when
      > you ballast your track. [snip]

    • zbarr474
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1, 2004
        Went to Home Depot and got a couple of small tubes of "Small
        Project". Many thanks for the help.

        ...don