Gunderson release for Monday

  • loren snyder
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2004
      Well, since Rob let everyone know what the new MTL releases will be,
      I guess I can say that I will have them in my hands Monday morning,
      along with the other new releases and reprints. If anyone wants to
      grab some quick they can email me off line and I'll give you the
      particulars. ljsnyder@...
      Almost all dealers offer discounts of varying amounts, and I will
      offer a pretty good one also. Loren