Re: castle

  • Ysbrand van der Veen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2004
      Hello Dale,

      When as I presume the castle will be in the back of your layout, you
      could also use a paper model. You have a lot choice at
      http://www.moduni.de/ Choose Advanced Search and then:

      Type < 1:250 > in the search field and
      Select castles in the pull down menu.

      The result is currently 28 different items. They deliver the goods
      fast. Great company.

      Best,
      Ysbrand van der Veen
      Netherlands

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "DaleHalterman" <dnhalt@c...> wrote:
      > I have been looking for a decent size castle for my layout. I
      found a Pola N scale castle which measures 190 x 160 x 170. It is
      called Highrocks. Has anyone seen or looked at this castle and has
      any idea if it would be acceptable for Z scale? Dale