Re: [z_scale] [Z] Directional (polarity) issues

  • bill.foote
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
      This is absolutely normal for any 2-rail DC powered loco (in any scale)

      By turning the loco you have reversed the connections to the motor, so it
      turns the opposite way to what it had been doing and the loco now travels
      with the opposite end leading, i.e. you have reversed the loco

      However, as you have turned the loco round on the track it travel in the
      same geographical direction as it did before!

      Bill Foote (http://freespace.virgin.net/bill.foote)