Re: Seattle-Victoria-Vancouver

  • bean51ca
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2004
      Hi Tom, if you are looking for European Z stuff, then Euro Rail
      Hobbies (in the suburb of Langley BC, about 40 mins from downtown
      Vancouver) has the best selection I have seen at a retailer (trains,
      accessories and structures). If you are after North American models
      then it is probably not worth the drive for you though. I think they
      have a map to the store on their web site at www.eurorailhobbies.com

      Cheers,

      Chris