SD70's build dates

  • Vincent Goudreault
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 14 6:21 AM
      > Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 20:24:24 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Tom Fisher <tfisher10@...>
      > Subject: Re: AZL to release SD70/75s
      >
      > If you know the build dates for the prototypes, can
      > you list them so that lazy people like me don't have
      > to dig around the web for the data?
      >
      > BTW, I love this announcement.

      SD70: from 1992 to 1999
      all other SD70's: still in production

      CBVG
    • Reynard Wellman
      Message 33 of 33 , Oct 1, 2005
        Hello Bob,

        Yea, I'm having fun with all the stripping and painting activity
        since the release of the black-green-olive-Brunswick GP35s.
        But hold on, soon Santa Fe War Bonnets and SP Daylight GP35s
        will be posted in the Pics File ; >)

        At least we're all fired up about the new MTL releases
        and we'll do with them what we please. Where's my
        wife's can of Xmas glitter when I need it?

        Cheers!
        Reynard
        http://www.micronart.com
        On Saturday, October 1, 2005, at 07:45 PM, Robert W. Hawes wrote:

        > Zgang:
        >
        > If a company, as Reynard Wellman (tongue in cheek) suggests, decides
        > to paint their cars various nice colors, I say, "GRAB EM".  I sure
        > would.  In 1957 Lionel decided females should have their own trains,
        > and for Christmas time, produced a freight train in pastel colors.
        > As
        > you may imagine, those sets sat on the shelves, and were returned for
        > repainting.  If you were lucky enough to have purchased one, you
        > would
        > have one of the model train rarities in today's world.
        >
        > Bob Hawes
        >

        > -Z- WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE!  Highly addictive in Small DoseZ!

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > +  Visit your group "z_scale" on the web.

        <image.tiff>