The Circus Comes to Town!

  • choua
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2004
      Just recieved a Z-Scale Circus tent with a hot dog stand, Pepsi
      stand and ticket booth on Saturday.
      They are made by a gal in California that goes by the name
      Ladybugtreasures on E***y. They are made of Red/White cloth
      and look great.
      finally I have a big top to put on my layout for the tiny kids
      to go to!
      She makes all scales of Tents, the bigger ones have light show
      modules in them.
      Karen Rusch out of Milwaukee makes great little buildings
      out of wood and details them with little decals that show
      interior "features" on them. I have her Roller Rink and her
      Bowling Alley. These two gracious ladies make great handmade
      items. I'm not a commision sales person for them, they just
      make it easier for me to decorate my layout with buildings
      the look American in the 50's-60's era I model.
      I'll take pics later todayand post them.