Fwd: Nice Mention On An HO Site

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      John Cubbin forwarded this email to me. I thought I would share it with the
      forum. One HO web site has decided to take a closer look at Z scale and has
      many nice things to say about John's web site. To me, it is just nice to see Z
      scale being acknowledged in other groups.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016
      phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      www.ztrack.com

    • uptoolateny
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2004
        Rob,

        Here's the actual link to that site with the Z scale mention:

        http://www.horailroad.com/index.shtml

        I agree, it's nice to see Z being positively acknowledged by other
        scale enthusiasts.

        John
        http://www.ztrains.com

        In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, ztrack@a... wrote:

        John Cubbin forwarded this email to me. I thought I would share it
        with the forum. One HO web site has decided to take a closer look at Z
        scale. To me, it is just nice to see Z scale being acknowledged in
        other groups.

        Rob Kluz
        Ztrack Magazine Ltd.