New function to add Z_Scale to your My.Yahoo home page

  • jmac_han
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Gang,

      For those of you who are not allegic to Yahoo!, I have found a great
      way to keep up to date on what's happening on the forum. I happen
      to like the My.yahoo page because it allows me to configure a home
      page for my web browser that shows photos from my photo albums, my
      waiting email messages in Yahoo! mail, news, comics, weather, maps
      and more other doodads that I'm not really interested in.

      However! I just tried the new RSS function that Yahoo! is beta
      testing. You'll find the link on the Z_Scale home page

      Look on the right side of the page, just above the message area and
      you'll see the following invitation...

      Get messages in RSS | Add to My Yahoo!

      When you click on this link, you will be asked to confirm your
      selection. Of course you answer "yes". When you open your My.yahoo
      page, the last 5 messages posted to Z_Scale will be dispayed. COOL!

      You can do the same with any other of your yahoogroups where Yahoo!
      has added the RSS option. I'm watching my other favorite group,
      VECRR ;-)

      Take a few moments to rearrange the page layout of your My.yahoo
      page. I LOVE IT! as the Mask would say.

      Yahoo! isn't always the most agreable experience but with the
      My.yahoo and RSS links to Z_Scale etc., it has become much more
      useful, at leasst to me!

      And, NO, I do not own any Yahoo! stock!!!

      CheerZ,
      Jeffrey