Re: [z_scale] MTL Stacker

  • kurtulueck@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2004
      Hi Zheads,

      yes I have received mine last Saturday too! The stacker are really neat and
      the printing is also well done. Compared to the Märklin and Freudenreich
      Containers the MTL container are larger in height and width. You can't combine MTL
      container with the others. Also the general height of a loaded stacker is
      higher than the FR one. THis again will cause some clearance issues on the RRR...

      Cheers

      Kurt

      The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
      http://www.redrockrail.com