Reminder Patchez

  • ahoy123123
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 9:10 AM
      Groupers,
      Just a reminder that the Z patches are in. Dragonlady axed me "how
      we do?" I pleaded hard of hearing. I'd appreciate feedback pro or
      con. thanks
      Fred
    • Arthur Bildman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 9:46 AM
        Fred
        If you think the partches are great, wait until you see what I have for the Washington Z Bend group Art
        Just a reminder that the Z patches are in. Dragonlady axed me "how
        we do?" I pleaded hard of hearing. I'd appreciate feedback pro or
        con. thanks
        Fred

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 10:44 AM
          FYI - I know I am late - but I did get my check and SASE into the mail
          yesterday.

          Thanks again for everything - and I'll definitely let you know what I think
          when they arrive.

          Ted LaMar
          QAE-EPM-Portal
          925-694-5839

          The package said "Install Windows 95 or better, so I installed Linux."

          ahoy123123
          <zeagle99@... To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
          > cc: (bcc: Ted Lamar/PeopleSoft)
          07/01/2004 09:10
          AM
          Please respond to
          z_scale

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 4 12:46 AM
            -"Arthur Bildman" <artbildman@c...> wrote:
            > Fred
            > If you think the partches are great, wait until you see what I
            have for the Washington Z Bend group Art

            I'll bite Art-- What have you got in mind?? Inquiring minds got to
            know!!
            Fred

            > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
            Small DoseZ!

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            of Service.

          • Arthur Bildman
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 4 12:11 PM
              You will have to come to the shop at the next meeting. Probably at the end of July. Art
              > If you think the partches are great, wait until you see what I
              have for the Washington Z Bend group Art

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            • Arthur Bildman
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 5 10:47 AM
                Fred,
                How much are the patchez? I need 2 or 3 before I go to Seattle. Send them to Art Bildman, c/o Park Regent Rental Office, 1701 Park Rd, NW, Washington, D.C. I will mail you your surprize, but you must give me your shirt size. Art