Re: MTL Stacker

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1 7:58 AM
      I ordered 20 and got 24. I think they are awesome. I've since
      parted with one of them to a good Z scaler friend who wasn't as
      lucky as I was in obtaining them. The Hobby shop I deal with across
      the street from my house actually received a double order. Before
      they could send them back a fellow Georgian scooped them up. I
      talked with him yesterday and he expressed similar descriptions of
      MTL's Stackers. Very impressive details. As far as how many were
      made, I have no idea. I'm just gearing up for a nice module.

      Tim
    • kurtulueck@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1 9:44 AM
        Hi Zheads,

        yes I have received mine last Saturday too! The stacker are really neat and
        the printing is also well done. Compared to the Märklin and Freudenreich
        Containers the MTL container are larger in height and width. You can't combine MTL
        container with the others. Also the general height of a loaded stacker is
        higher than the FR one. THis again will cause some clearance issues on the RRR...

        Cheers

        Kurt

        The Redrock Railroad - Home of the Desert Hog
        http://www.redrockrail.com