RE: [z_scale] Re: Have Loco and Cars......and Just Say No to Rider's

  • Bob Scherzer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2004
      So Paula, quit beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

      By the way, you're the only other person on the western side of the
      state that I know of interested in Z scale. I suspect there are others
      of us around but the lack of a presence in the hobby shops makes it
      tough to know how many there are. If you ever hear of anyone in GR, or
      the surrounding countryside carrying Z, please let me know.

      Have you gotten some track yet? If not, I have a loop from a starter
      set that is just sitting around. I have long range plans for it, but
      nothing before next winter. If you wanted to borrow it for a few months
      let me know. I'll be going to Byron Center to visit a friend sometime
      soon and could bring it that far.

      Bob