Great American Train Show

  • Glenn and Sandy Stiska
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 14, 2000
      There will be a Great American Train Show this coming weekend on
      December 16th and 17th from 11 am to 5 pm both days.
      at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida

      Entrance at Gate 2, Martin Luther King Blvd.

      Directions:
      I-75 South: Take I-4 West to Tampa 1 mile to Exit 6.

      I-75 North: Exit 52B - Martin Luther King Blvd.
    • A H-Ellary
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 14, 2000
        those directions are a bit local .... can you start from Northampton England
        ??? :)

        A H-Ellary the mad UK Z'er with digitrax Chief + winlok 2.1

        now with added web page www.nccnet.co.uk/ahellary
        > There will be a Great American Train Show this coming weekend on
        > December 16th and 17th from 11 am to 5 pm both days.
        > at the Florida State Fairgrounds in Tampa, Florida
        >
        > Entrance at Gate 2, Martin Luther King Blvd.
        >
        > Directions:
        > I-75 South: Take I-4 West to Tampa 1 mile to Exit 6.
        >
        > I-75 North: Exit 52B - Martin Luther King Blvd.

      • Jeffrey MacHan
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 15, 2000
          Everyone knows how to get to Walt Disney World, right? Tampa is just
          a short hop from Mickey's house. I'd love to join Glenn and Sandy in
          Tampa but they'll just have to enjoy the warm weather all by
          themselves!

          Put some Zing into the holidays, play with your trains. ;-)

          Jeffrey MacHan

        • bkwagonss <kiferfam@comcast.net>
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2003
            This weekend the Great American Train Show is comming
            to Valley Forge, Pa, which is near by.
            Does anybody know anything about it?
            They say there will be layouts set up.
            I'm wondering if there will be any Z stuff there.
          • johnengbers@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2003
              Check their webb site. www.greatamericantrainshow.com

            • Joe Brum