EuroEast 2004 - Official Announcement

  • Joe Krepps
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      Here's the official scoop for you European modelers from the Keystone
      Chapter of European Train Enthusiasts. Feel free to contact me if you
      have further questions. -Joe

      EuroEast 2004

      Please visit www.eurobahntrains.com/euroeast/index.asp for further
      info on this years ETE EuroEast Show in Marietta, PA, USA, on August
      7-8, 2004.
      Please note the early reservation for the banquet. This particular
      event was a huge success with the attendees last year. Additional
      material will be added regarding attractions and lodgings as it
      becomes available. There are many train attractions close by in the
      surrounding PA countryside.

      What:
      ETE - European Train Enthusiasts
      EuroEast 2004

      When:
      August 7-8, 2004
      Setup August 6th, 2004

      Where:
      Donegal Middle School
      1157 River Road - PA Route 441
      Marietta, PA 17547

      Hours:
      Saturday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
      Sunday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

      Activities:**
      - Numerous speakers & seminars
      - Manufacturers present to show their lastest products
      - Modular displays from Virginia, Oregon, Pennsylvania & other states
      - Modules of the following gauges: Z - N - HO & (G hopefully)
      - Door prizes from various manufactures & dealers
      - BUY - SELL - SWAP

      Banquet:
      - Satuday Evening 7:30 PM
      - Lancaster Liederkranz (German - American Friendship Club)
      - Separate Reservations required
      - Authentic German Buffet Dinner
      - Entertainment: Liederkranz Schuhplattler Dance Group
      - Only 8 miles from show location
      - Reservation DEADLINE: July 12, 2004