Re: [z_scale] A few items for sale - more realilstic prices

  • Loren Snyder
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2004
      From: "Flayrah" <flayrah@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 8:34 PM
      Subject: [z_scale] A few items for sale - more realilstic prices
      > Kibri 1930's residence kit #6780, one 2-story house in
      > white "stucco" with tile roof. Kit is unused, in box with
      > intructions, but some parts are off of trees. I am 99.99% certain
      > all parts are included. $5
      I'd be interested in your Kibri #6780 kit. Email me at
      ljsnyder@...
      with total you want. I can pay you with pay pal or MO or cashier's check.
      Which ever is best for you. Loren
    • Flayrah
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2004
        All items spoken for, thanks to all who replied!
      • Cliff Travis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2004
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Flayrah" <flayrah@y...> wrote:
          > All items spoken for, thanks to all who replied!

          Hi,
          Ireceived the 2-6-0 in fin condition.Thanks.
          I didn't know that its mechanism is 95% identical to the 2-6-0 Tank
          engine.

          Iwould like to find an inexpensive 8895 2-6-0 tank engine in "Parts"
          condition. motor can be burned out. and cosmetics are of no
          consequence
          Hopefully
          Cliff