Re: [z_scale] SBB standard for loco light settings (was: SBB Re 4/4 II)

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 28, 2004
      Clicking on at least one of the links doesn't pick up
      the entire address. Look at the URL and add what's
      missing. I think that this is the culprit:

      http://www.wymann.info/SBB_miniclub/Prototype/ZLP-
      031112B.JPG)

      The characters on the 2nd line don't get picked up, so
      you have only clicked on part of the URL.

      This again points out the usefulness of posting long
      addresses with tinyurl. See

      www.tinyurl.com

      Try it. You'like it.

      http://www.wymann.info/SBB_miniclub/Prototype/030829E.JPG)