Re: Time to say thanks

  • elf_rohirrim
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2004
      Jeffrey --

      I've been on this ride for about 2.5 years -- though I read all the message=
      s in the archives
      when it was still manageable back then.

      And so, for the whole five years that I've soaked up -- my THANKS to you fo=
      r your tireless
      efforts on behalf of Z_Scale and Z.

      Glad to have had a chance to have met you and shared that Märklin tour with=
      you and your
      co-conspirator, whom I now live only a few miles from.

      Hope to see you again, and I'll always look forward to your continued input=
      and experience
      whenever its possible for you to join (y)our group.

      ELF