Re: [z_scale] American Z Line Offers F59PHIs

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 25, 2004
      In a message dated 6/25/04 10:13:50 AM, jduino@... writes:

      > Forgive my ignorance, but what's the difference between the fluted and
      > non-fluted? Any pics?

      I don't have closeup photos showing the difference yet. The fluting is on the
      on the side of the locos, about half way up. The photo on the Ztrack site
      shows the smooth sided version which seems more popular. I did find a photo on
      the RailPictures.net site that shows a Metrolink with fluting. The image can be
      found at: http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=61223

      As soon as I have more samples, I will post photos on the Ztrack site.

      Rob Kluz

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016