Patch Phlash

  • ahoy123123
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 18, 2004
      Dear Groupers,
      I have the new Z patches in hand and can state they are very nice,
      well detailed and we can be proud to replace that Harvard/MIT patch
      with a Z PATCH. Those of you who "PRE ORDERED" and new orders,
      please send a self addressed stamped envelope along with a check for
      $5 each to:
      Fred Ladd
      217 Cheshire Road
      Severna Park, Md 21146
      I have not followed the previous posts about selling stuff on this
      sight, except to note there are some grumbles. Thanks to Jeffery, we
      had a "patch pole" and production proceeded. This is strictly Z and
      has been from the start a non for profit effort. It's just a way Z
      scalers can show our colors at train meets, White house state
      functions, and other places of repute.
      Also I went into the Dark Whole and found about 10 of the "OLD"
      patches from my phirst design. These too can be had on a first come
      first served @ $5.
      Additional orders will be accepted if demand demands.
      Thank you all very much for your support and it's nice be in the
      group.
      Fred
    • David George
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 19, 2004
        Fred,
        I am the proud possesor of 5 of your "old" patches.I have worn them on my Train Show shirts for years.
        I originally ordered 6 more of the new ones,,,but,,
        I am now sending you check for 12 patches. I hope you can handle this increase.
        Also,,I will be leaving home next Thursday for Colorado & Seattle with my layout. My wife is making vests for my crew , and I would like to have your patch on them and on our new shirts. Would it be possible to Priority Mail them to me on Monday ( June 21 )so I could receive them by Wednesday ( June23rd )? I will include $ to cover added postage & handling.
        I appreciate your assistance.
        David George
        24619 West Kingscrest Circle
        Spring,Tx. 77389-4927
        ( make sure you under line west - I'm having trouble with illiterate postal people )

        ahoy123123 <zeagle99@...> wrote:
        Dear Groupers,
        I have the new Z patches in hand and can state they are very nice,

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • ahoy123123
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 19, 2004
          David,
          Thank you,thank you, Thank you and my bitter woops BETTER half
          thanks you! Yes I'll get them ready to go and be at the post office
          first thing Monday. We have met a couple of times, most recently at
          Fort Lauderdale. I am always amazed how your layouts display all the
          z spectrim from card stock to brass. Thankz again,
          Fred

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, David George <dlgeorgesr@y...> wrote:
          > Fred,
          > I am the proud possesor of 5 of your "old" patches.I have worn
          them on my Train Show shirts for years.

          > I am now sending you check for 12 patches. My wife is making
          vests for my crew , and I would like to have your patch on them and
          on our new shirts. Would it be possible to Priority Mail them to me
          on Monday ( June 21 )so I could receive them by Wednesday (
          June23rd )? I will include $ to cover added postage & handling.
          > I appreciate your assistance.
          > David George
          > 24619 West Kingscrest Circle
          > Spring,Tx. 77389-4927
          > ( make sure you under line west - I'm having trouble with
          illiterate postal people )

          > ahoy123123 <zeagle99@m...> wrote:
          > Dear Groupers,
          > I have the new Z patches in hand and can state they are very nice,
          >
          > "Z" WARNING! HANDLE WITH CARE! Highly addictive in
          Small DoseZ!

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

        • loren snyder
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2004
            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "ahoy123123" <zeagle99@m...> wrote:
            > Dear Groupers,
            > I have the new Z patches in hand and can state they are very nice,
            > well detailed and we can be proud to replace that Harvard/MIT
            patch
            > with a Z PATCH. Those of you who "PRE ORDERED" and new orders,
            > please send a self addressed stamped envelope along with a
            check
            Fred, I received my Z patch in the mail the other day and I
            want to tell you how very nice they are and now I must go out and
            find a very nice vest to place it on. This patch indeed is a fine
            tribute and advertisement for Z scale. Thanks so much, Loren
          • Paul Hertel
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 2 9:50 AM
              Fred,

              I have just opened the envelope with my five patches. They are great!
              I'm glad I ordered five.

              Thank you.

              Happy Z'ing

              Paul