Z Gauge Layout For Sale

  • billzgage
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 15, 2004
      I have a Z Gauge Layout: 3 loops, completely landscaped and wired,
      3.5' X 5' on two inch thick foam board. Must see to appreciate. If
      interested, please call 847/ 657 - 8502 or E to above address, with Z
      Gauge Layout in subject line.
      billzgage
    • loren snyder
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 15, 2004
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "billzgage" <iaretoys@a...> wrote:
        > I have a Z Gauge Layout: 3 loops, completely landscaped and
        wired,
        > 3.5' X 5' on two inch thick foam board. Must see to appreciate.
        If
        > interested, please call 847/ 657 - 8502 or E to above address,
        with Z
        > Gauge Layout in subject line.
        > billzgage Bill, don't know if it was me or you, but I got
        a returned mail when I sent an email to you, asking about your
        layout.
      • jim_manley_alpha_six
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 15, 2004
          Hi Bill,

          It would be helpful if you, and others offering layouts for sale, to
          mention what geographic area in which you (or the layout, if
          different) are located, and particularly if you haven't put your
          location in your profile, so we can look it up via the Members list
          link just to the left of this message (AHEM! :) Shipping layouts of
          any reasonable quality isn't generally feasible, if it has any kind of
          decent scenery, so it's nice to know how far one might have to drive
          (or, for the most fortunate among us, fly, someday? :) to/from the
          pickup point. Now, fortunately, you did provide a phone number, so we
          could find out that your initials (or those of whomever pays the phone
          bill) are WWA, you're located on a street that begins with "Win", your
          address contains at least one of each of the following numerals: 1, 6,
          and 7, and you're located in Glenview, IL.

          The point is, we shouldn't have to go looking all of that up if you
          had just noted that you're located about 25 miles North of Chicago (or
          put that info in your profile ;)

          ThankZ and All Z BeZt,
          Jim

          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "billzgage" <iaretoys@a...> wrote:
          > I have a Z Gauge Layout: 3 loops, completely landscaped and wired,
          > 3.5' X 5' on two inch thick foam board. Must see to appreciate. If
          > interested, please call 847/ 657 - 8502 or E to above address, with
          > Z Gauge Layout in subject line.
          > billzgage
        • zbarr474
          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 16, 2004
            .....this is a good suggestion, but take a look at what else is at
            this address. "Colectable Toys and Cars" etc. Is this really a
            personal layout for sale or is it a consignment or a business or
            just what .....

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "jim_manley_alpha_six"
            <jim_manley@h...> wrote:
            > Hi Bill,
            >
            > It would be helpful if you, and others offering layouts for sale,
            > mention what geographic area in which you (or the layout, if
            > different) are located, and particularly if you haven't put your
            > location in your profile, so we can look it up via the Members list
            > link just to the left of this message (AHEM! :) Shipping layouts
            of
            > any reasonable quality isn't generally feasible, if it has any
            kind of
            > decent scenery, so it's nice to know how far one might have to
            drive
            > (or, for the most fortunate among us, fly, someday? :) to/from the
            > pickup point. Now, fortunately, you did provide a phone number,
            so we
            > could find out that your initials (or those of whomever pays the
            phone
            > bill) are WWA, you're located on a street that begins with "Win",
            your
            > address contains at least one of each of the following numerals:
            1, 6,
            > and 7, and you're located in Glenview, IL.
            >
            > The point is, we shouldn't have to go looking all of that up if you
            > had just noted that you're located about 25 miles North of Chicago
            (or
            > put that info in your profile ;)
            >
            > ThankZ and All Z BeZt,
            > Jim
            >

            > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "billzgage" <iaretoys@a...> wrote:
            > > I have a Z Gauge Layout: 3 loops, completely landscaped and
            wired,
            > > 3.5' X 5' on two inch thick foam board. Must see to
            appreciate. If
            > > interested, please call 847/ 657 - 8502 or E to above address,
            with
            > > Z Gauge Layout in subject line.
            > > billzgage
          • billzgage
            Message 5 of 15 , Jul 20 8:19 AM
              Z Gauge Layour For Sale: Measures 35" X 60"; three loops; completely
              sceniced; and was featured in the May-June issue of Z-Track Magazine.
              Call 847/ 657 - 8502 for info or E-mail.
            • billzgage
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 16, 2004
                Z Gauge Layout as seen in the May/June issue of Ztrack Magazine, p.
                20. 3' X 5' Available with or without rolling stock. Phone: Bill at
                847/ 657-8502 for details.
              • billzgage
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 8, 2004
                  Z Gauge Layout For Sale. 35" X 60" As seen in May/June issue of
                  Ztrack Magazine and Sept/Oct issue Ztrack Marketplace. Contact for
                  information. Bill Adorjan 847/657 - 8502, Glenview, IL.
                • billzgage
                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 5, 2004
                    Z Gauge Layout For Sale
                    3' X 5' as seen in May/June issue of ZTrack Magazine.
                    3 Locomotives; 22 Cars Completely landscaped and scenecicked with
                    buildings, trees, autos, and figures. 3 Marklin power packs.
                    For Sale Complete or Without Rolling Stock and Power Packs
                    See picture in billzgage album.
                    Located in Glenview, IL.
                    Contact me at above E-address or phone 847/ 657 - 8502
                  • billzgage
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 6, 2005
                      Z gauge layout, 3' X 5'6", 3 tracks w/ 6 switches & 3 transformers.
                      Completely scenicked w/ mountains, buildings, roads, vehicles, trees,
                      lake, bridges & people. On 2" thick foam board for easy handling.
                      Available with or without rolling stock. Located in Glenview, IL.
                      Contact Bill at iaretoys@...
                    • billzgage
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 15, 2005
                        Z Gauge Layout: 3'1" X 5'7" on 2" thick foam board. 3 Loops, 3
                        Transformers (Marklin). 7 Switches. Completely landscaped w/ mountains,
                        lake, roads, vehicles, trees, buildings, people.
                        Rolling stock available separately.
                        Contact Bill at iaretoys@...
                        or phone: 847/ 657-8502
                        Glenview, IL
                      • billzgage
                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 19, 2005
                          Z Gauge Layout For Sale 3' X 5'7", 3 Loops w/ 6 switches, & 3
                          Transformers. Completely Scenicked w/ mountains, towns, vehicles,
                          roads, trees, lake, bridges, & people. On 2" foam insulation board
                          (easy to move). Contact Bill at iaretoys@... or (847) 657-8502
                          Glenview, IL.
                        • billzgage
                          Message 12 of 15 , Aug 17, 2006
                            Train layout For Sale Z Gauge 3'7" X 7' Four loops with eleven
                            switches, four transformers Completely senicked w/ mountains, town,
                            vehicles, roads, trees, lake, bridges, people.
                            Call Bill 847/ 657-8502 Glenview, IL
                          • billzgage
                            Message 13 of 15 , Sep 20, 2006
                              Z Gauge Layout: 3'7" X 7' 4 Tracks w/ 11 switches and 4 transformers
                              Completely scenicked w/ mountains, town, vehicles, roads, trees, lake,
                              bridges and people. Must see to appreciate. Call for photos: Bill (847)
                              657-8502 Glenview, IL
                            • Jim O'Connell
                              Message 14 of 15 , Sep 20, 2006
                                --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "billzgage" <iaretoys@...> wrote:

                                > Z Gauge Layout: 3'7" X 7' 4 Tracks w/ 11 switches and 4
                                transformers
                                > Completely scenicked w/ mountains, town, vehicles, roads, trees,
                                lake,
                                > bridges and people. Must see to appreciate. Call for photos: Bill
                                (847)
                                > 657-8502 Glenview, IL

                                Bill, Excuse me but I have to ask. Is there any particular reason
                                you are seemingly leaving Z Scale? Thanks, Jim
                              • billzgage
                                Message 15 of 15 , Dec 2, 2006
                                  Z Gauge Layout 3'7" X 7'; 4 tracks w/ 11 switches & 4 transformers;
                                  Completely scenicked w/mountains, town, vehicles, roads, trees, lake,
                                  bridges, people. Must see to appreciate. Contact Bill at 847/657-
                                  8502. Glenview, IL or E.