For Sale / Complete set of Kadee-MT items. GN,SP&S and NP

  • snap1212ca
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2004
      I'm putting my complete set of Kadee/Micro-Trains items up for sale.
      The lot consists of all Great Nortern, Spokane,Portland & Seattle and
      Northern Pacific items that have been produced over the past 20 or so
      years. All items are new,un-used in the original boxes with price
      tags. I'm asking $1500.00 US O.B.O. for the works. If intrested
      please e-mail for more info & photos. bcr@...