Re: Looking for

  • tfisher10
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 2, 2004
      Did you ever find a source. I've checked many online dealers --
      including those recommended to you -- without luck.

    • ted_lamar@peoplesoft.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 14, 2004
        Not sure if this was meant for me, but I found one B unit at a LHS in my
        area. It was the only one she had. I paid full price for it, too.

        tfisher10
        <tfisher10@yahoo. To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
        com> cc: (bcc: Ted Lamar/PeopleSoft)
        Subject: [z_scale] Re: Looking for