Re: [z_scale] Stores in Paris?

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      --- wrstone2001 <71221.621@...> a écrit :
      > I have to be in Paris, France, for a meeting next
      > week, and I may have
      > just part of one day when I have some free time. Are
      > there any
      > Z-related stores worth visiting (particularly any
      > that might have
      > interesting used or unusual Z items - or items at
      > particularly
      > attractive prices)? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Ross
      >
      > Ross Stone

      I Ross,
      myself I'm used to go to TRANSMONDIA, 48 rue de Douai,
      75009 Paris, tel: 33-1-42-81-22-89. This store is
      dedicated to N and Z scale, and they have a good
      selection of Z scale Micro-Trains stuff, plus one ore
      two Marklin starter sets. If you look for Marklin
      stuff, I think there is a larger choice at: TRANS
      EUROP, rue de Clichy (I don't remember the number),
      75009 Paris; it's about 5 to 10 minutes walking from
      Transmondia, and there is a good selection of Marklin
      Z scale stuff.
      Dominique

    • Kari Sarmanne
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
        --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "wrstone2001" <71221.621@c...> wrote:
        > I have to be in Paris, France, for a meeting next week, and I may
        have
        > just part of one day when I have some free time. Are there any
        > Z-related stores worth visiting (particularly any that might have
        > interesting used or unusual Z items - or items at particularly
        > attractive prices)? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
        >
        > Ross
        >
        > Ross Stone

        Hi Ross,

        There are two "mini-club centers".
        They are not very far away from eachother.

        Les Cheminots
        51, rue de Douai
        75009 Paris

        Au Pullman