Stores in Paris?

  • wrstone2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1 11:28 PM
      I have to be in Paris, France, for a meeting next week, and I may have
      just part of one day when I have some free time. Are there any
      Z-related stores worth visiting (particularly any that might have
      interesting used or unusual Z items - or items at particularly
      attractive prices)? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

      Ross

      Ross Stone
    • de Champeaux Dominique
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 2 1:31 AM
        --- wrstone2001 <71221.621@...> a écrit :
        > I have to be in Paris, France, for a meeting next
        > week, and I may have
        > just part of one day when I have some free time. Are
        > there any
        > Z-related stores worth visiting (particularly any
        > that might have
        > interesting used or unusual Z items - or items at
        > particularly
        > attractive prices)? I'd appreciate any suggestions.
        > Thank you.
        >
        > Ross
        >
        > Ross Stone

        I Ross,
        myself I'm used to go to TRANSMONDIA, 48 rue de Douai,
        75009 Paris, tel: 33-1-42-81-22-89. This store is
        dedicated to N and Z scale, and they have a good
        selection of Z scale Micro-Trains stuff, plus one ore
        two Marklin starter sets. If you look for Marklin
        stuff, I think there is a larger choice at: TRANS
        EUROP, rue de Clichy (I don't remember the number),
        75009 Paris; it's about 5 to 10 minutes walking from
        Transmondia, and there is a good selection of Marklin
        Z scale stuff.
        Dominique

      • Kari Sarmanne
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2 4:19 AM
          --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "wrstone2001" <71221.621@c...> wrote:
          > I have to be in Paris, France, for a meeting next week, and I may
          have
          > just part of one day when I have some free time. Are there any
          > Z-related stores worth visiting (particularly any that might have
          > interesting used or unusual Z items - or items at particularly
          > attractive prices)? I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
          >
          > Ross
          >
          > Ross Stone

          Hi Ross,

          There are two "mini-club centers".
          They are not very far away from eachother.

          Les Cheminots
          51, rue de Douai
          75009 Paris

          Au Pullman