Intermodal Crane update

  • sgt_tim7
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      The Mi-Jack Translift Crane is near completion. Lacks ladders,
      catwalk and handrails. Oh, and a nice paint job. Soon, real soon it
      will be ready. I've posted more photos. You can see I have made an
      actual independent trolley system holding the Grappler. I placed a
      1:256 trailer in the Grapplers arms for novelty. Hope you like the
      pics.

      Tim

      p.s. Looks like I'll be working on a Piggy Packer or two in the near
      future along with trailer frames and a couple of yard spotters. Have
      Fun Z-ing!