Re: [z_scale] It's official,MT's Gundersons!

  • Tom Fisher
    Message 1 of 4 , May 28, 2004
      Does anyone have an idea of how many cars MTL will
      probably make decorated as TTX in their initial run?
      Dozens? Hundreds? Thousands? Tens of thousands?

      --- ztrack@... wrote:
      > Micro-Trains has posted photos of the first
      > Gunderson release in the TTX
      > paint scheme. It looks great! Check out:
      > http://www.micro-trains.com/nr_13001.htm
      >
      > For those wondering, it appears the containers are
      > undecorated.
      >
      > Rob Kluz
      >
      > Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      > 6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      > Dublin, OH 43016
      > phone/fax: (614) 764-1703
      > www.ztrack.com

      > removed]

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Loren Snyder
      Message 2 of 4 , May 28, 2004
        Tom, I inquired directly from MTL and they couldn't, or wouldn't say how
        many were produced.

      • ztrack@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 29, 2004
          I have a feeling this first run will sell out quickly. I would expect MT to
          follow-up with more releases before the end of the year.

          Rob Kluz

          Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
          6142 Northcliff Blvd.
          Dublin, OH 43016