Re: New Photos

  • Glen Chenier
    Message 1 of 33 , May 28, 2004
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Deane Shepard" <Deane@D...> wrote:
      I was hesitant to post the photos because of the
      > amazing work I have seen posted here but decided the group would
      > forgive the flaws for a first timer.

      What flaws? Looking good! I like that lift-off rock to hide/replace
      the battery, when the battery is visible it lends scale to really
      show just how tiny your layout is. Zmall iz beeyootiful. Only in Z
      can we actually make Laptop Layouts. Keep up the good work.
    • bjm01843
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 1 11:01 AM
        Just added my 2(two) Z-scale Lego train sets in photos....One is in an attache case, and the other is in a nice mahogany wooden case.... Took quite awhile for each case cause of searching for lego parts that I needed....Thanks, Bobbio..