Re: [z_scale] Märklin Track Cleaning Car Question

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2000
      My solution was to use lead putty. It can be pushed into every crevass and
      shaped to fit over the mecanism. The nice thing about it is you don't need
      glue of any kind. I found this material at a hobby shop. Sorry I don't
      have the commercial name for it but it came in two cylinders of putty which
      is quite maleable.

      Cheers,
      Jeffrey