New Layout

  • Graham Jones
    Message 1 of 9 , May 6, 2004
      With all these fabulous layouts being presented to the group I
      thought I would show off my feeble attemps of an exhibition layout it
      is 12ft 6in by 7ft and can be seen on the UK circuit I hope you like
      it.
      Pictures by the way are in the USRA 0-8 folder under Blackrock

      Happy ZZZding

      Graham
    • Tom Fisher
      Message 2 of 9 , May 6, 2004
        Thanks for posting the photos. Very nice.

        Can you tell us more about your rolling stock and
        structures and about your contruction and control?

        --- Graham Jones <zclubgb@...> wrote:
        > With all these fabulous layouts being presented to
        > the group I
        > thought I would show off my feeble attemps of an
        > exhibition layout it
        > is 12ft 6in by 7ft and can be seen on the UK circuit
        > I hope you like
        > it.
        > Pictures by the way are in the USRA 0-8 folder under
        > Blackrock
        >
        > Happy ZZZding
        >
        > Graham

      • Tom Browning
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 21, 2008
          All,

          Progress and pace is picking up. Go to the link below for the latest.

          http://www.texaszrail.com/new_layout.htm

          Best to all,

          Tom
        • Les Mavor
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 24, 2008
            Neat looking benchwork, Tom. Some of our Z scale backdrop kits might
            prove very complementary to the scenes you're developing.

            Les Mavor,
            www.sceniking.com

            --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Browning" <thomascb2004@...> wrote:

            > All,
            >
            > Progress and pace is picking up. Go to the link below for the latest.
            >
            > http://www.texaszrail.com/new_layout.htm
            >
            > Best to all,
            >
            > Tom

          • cnwtrainman
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 27, 2014
              Just moved to a new house.  Have a small place for railroading.  About five inch wide shelves one leg six feet the other about seven foot. Im thinking of a switching layout based on the Cat Mountain switching layout that was in Model Railroder.Instead of SantabFe it will probably be Milwaukie Road. Already found a couple of the old Marklin American buildings that I nought on Bob*s resale page. Btw great place to find the stuff you missed. Probably going to just sit homosote on the shelf
              .
              Using Micro Trains track.
            • cnwtrainman
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 27, 2014
                Just reassured its 8ft x 8ft 9 1/2 inches wide. L otsa room for Z scale.
              • BAZ
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 27, 2014
                  Why don't you try the Rokuhan track? They have so many different radii, you can make just about anything, and with the different turnouts too.

                  Jeff

                  Sent 'from the road'

                  On Feb 27, 2014, at 6:13 PM, <cnwtrainman@...> wrote:

                  Just reassured its 8ft x 8ft 9 1/2 inches wide. L otsa room for Z scale.

                • Gert Velthuizen
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 28, 2014
                    Have a lot of fun in your new house and trainroom!!

                    Gert

                    To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 28, 2014
                      Thank you