Re: [z_scale] Scale light bulbs

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2000
      Hi Steve,

      Here is two good sources for micro miniature bulbs. I have used the 1.5v
      micro bulbs and the 1.5v axial bulbs. They are fun to work with. If you
      use a 9 v DC wall transformer you can power 10 bulbs in series (nominal
      voltage of 15 volts). The lower voltage gives good brightness and greatly
      extends the lifetime of the bulbs.

      Miniatronics (see web site) has a super selection.
      http://www.miniatronics.com/catalog.html

      GRS Micro-liting (web site ?) makes an extensive line of circuits for
      special lighting effects. I have their Hobo Campfire circuit.

      toll free 800-676-4252
      customer service 507-288-0860
      32 Woodlake Drive SE
      Rochester, MN