Re: [z_scale] Marklin-MTL Special Russell Snow Plow

  • D. A. Karp
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
      Jeffrey,

      Thanks for the photos! What's the model number? Where are these
      available? I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one!

      -David

      At 04:27 PM 12/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:

      >Wow! Here it is folks, the special edition "Marklin-MTL" Russell snow
      >plow. This is a very rare Union Pacific model. It does not have
      >operating doors but it can run on the layout. It is most at home parked
      >on a siding next to the other maintenance of way equipment.
      >
      >More detailed photos are available by clicking on the links below.
      >
      >Enjoy,
      >
      >Jeffrey

      http://www.creativelement.com/z/
    • D. A. Karp
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2000
        About two weeks ago, a photo was of a Micro-Trains Z-scale Russel Snow Plow
        was posted to this list (I believe by Jeffrey MacHan). Does anyone have
        any more information on how one might get ahold of one of these? Feel free
        to respond on or off-list. Thanks!
        http://www.creativelement.com/z/