Marklin-MTL Special Russell Snow Plow

  • Jeffrey MacHan
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000

      Wow! Here it is folks, the special edition "Marklin-MTL" Russell snow plow.  This is a very rare Union Pacific model.  It does not have operating doors but it can run on the layout.  It is most at home parked on a siding next to the other maintenance of way equipment.

      More detailed photos are available by clicking on the links below.

      Enjoy,

      Jeffrey

      http://www.egroups.com/files/z_scale/Pictures/Russellplow01.jpg

      http://www.egroups.com/files/z_scale/Pictures/Russellplow02.jpg

    • D. A. Karp
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2000
        Jeffrey,

        Thanks for the photos! What's the model number? Where are these
        available? I want one! I want one! I want one! I want one!

        -David

        At 04:27 PM 12/1/2000 +0000, you wrote:

        >Wow! Here it is folks, the special edition "Marklin-MTL" Russell snow
        >plow. This is a very rare Union Pacific model. It does not have
        >operating doors but it can run on the layout. It is most at home parked
        >on a siding next to the other maintenance of way equipment.
        >
        >More detailed photos are available by clicking on the links below.
        >
        >Enjoy,
        >
        >Jeffrey

        http://www.creativelement.com/z/
      • D. A. Karp
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2000
          About two weeks ago, a photo was of a Micro-Trains Z-scale Russel Snow Plow
          was posted to this list (I believe by Jeffrey MacHan). Does anyone have
          any more information on how one might get ahold of one of these? Feel free
          to respond on or off-list. Thanks!
          http://www.creativelement.com/z/